Impact of Omicron variant on your treatment with Hertfordshire and Mid Essex Talking Therapies Services
Through the news and media you may be aware already of the rapid spread of the Omicron variant. This is unfortunately affecting NHS staff in equal measure and all our NHS services are under significant pressure due to staff sickness.
While we will do everything in our power to ensure that you receive the help you need, we are writing this as a precaution, to let you know that there is a possibility that there might be a slightly longer than usual wait for treatment. Equally, people who currently are in treatment might find that staff sickness could result in cancellation and rescheduling of some sessions.
We thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Important information about the coronavirus (COVID-19):
For the most up to date and accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) you should use the following resources:
- NHS website for information on the virus and how to prevent it spreading
- Public Health England has the most up to date information on the number of cases, the government’s response and how to protect yourself.
- Travel advice has been provided by the Government, be sure to read this if you are planning any trips abroad in the near future.
Self-Help Guides and Information websites:
To access self-help materials and information websites to support your mental health and wellbeing, please click here.
- Samaritans: whatever you’re going through, you can call Samaritans any time (24/7), from any phone for free. Call 116 123 or email email@example.com (response time: 24 hours).
- Shout: a free 24/7 text service, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. Text “SHOUT” to 85258.
- Sane out of hours helpline Tel: 0300 304 7000 from 4.30pm - 10.30pm every day.